Transak is a developer integration for a fiat-to-crypto payment gateway. This solves the important problem of allowing mainstream people and businesses to access crypto and blockchain. It does this by integrating local compliance, payment methods, and liquidity from around the world. Transak is backed by top VCs such as ConsenSys.
Tech Support Engineer will be a 'doer' who will be responsible for helping our partners with integration, technical queries and improve the overall partner experience.
- Work closely with our partners. Help them to integrate our widget . Respond to them on technical issues and bugs via email and chat
- Work on all product lines related to internal operations, payments, ranging from KYC, verification and onboarding, to fraud, billing, and reporting
- Building & maintaining critical systems that process millions of dollars in payments and require around-the-clock availability
- Work with engineers, operation team, data scientists , product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter
- You will not code but will support the partners guiding them on how to integrate our widget. You must be open to code if some new opportunities arise.
- You have at 3-12 months of experience in software engineering
- 3-12 months of experience working with ReactJS
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis), web servers (e.g. Ngnix) and UI/UX design
- Interest in crypto and blockchain and blockchain applications
- Past experience in the financial technology and/or crypto domains
- Must be fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Contribution to open-source software
- Experience in DeFi
- Developing DApps or interacting with blockchains
- Love to hack on weekend projects
- Competitive salary
- Remote-first working
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Opportunities for growth for all our employees
Transak is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Transak does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.